PERRY BIKES SCOOTER RENTAL
Speed around the city with Perry Bikes new scooter rental options! Rent your scoot for as long as you want for a low daily price. Need us to come to you? We are also able to deliver your scoot to the greater Umdloti/Ballito area. Simply scroll down to check out our selection of reliable scooters and start your own adventure!
SYM CROX 125
We call this an urban adventure scooter; you’ll call it the best fun you can have on two wheels, no matter your age. Powered by a dynamic 125cc, single-cylinder engine married to a belt-drive transmission, riding the Crox 125 is simplicity itself; just twist and go and concentrate on the road ahead.
Engine Capacity: 124.6cc
Tank Capacity: 5.2L
Seat Height: 840mm
Rate per day: R350
SYM ORBIT II 125
A super stylish piece of kit, ready to take on the city streets and take you where you want to go. Functional, modern styling provides everything you need in a scooter, while a punchy 125cc engine and a strong front disc brake gives you the go and stop to keep you ahead of the crowd.
Engine Capacity: 124cc
Tank Capacity: 5.2L
Seat Height: 740mm
Rate per day: R350
SYM JET 14 200
The SYM Jet 14 200 is your key to freedom in the city. Impressive 4-stroke power with twist-and-go practicality, means it’s equally at home when commuting or cruising for a cappuccino on the beach. Smooth, stylish and economical.
Engine Capacity: 169cc
Tank Capacity: 7.5L
Seat Height: 771mm
Rate per day: R400
Scooters are hired as per availability on a first come, first-served basis, and filling in this rental form does not guarantee hire. One of our team members will be in touch to confirm your booking.
BOOKING & RATES
• 1x helmet is included in the rental fee.
• Additional helmet rental is charged at R50 per day.
• A R3,000 refundable deposit is required before any scooters or motorcycles are released.
• Bikes are supplied with a full tank. Please return with full tank or an additional R90 will be deducted from your deposit.
• 100km mileage limit per day. An additional R2.00 per km will be charged for thereafter.
• Scooters must be returned before 5pm on the final day of the rental agreement, or an additional day will be charged.
• Bookings must be collected before 11am on the day of rental, or later if communicated and confirmed by Perry Bikes staff.
• Always wear your helmet.
• Wear brightly-covered clothing if possible.
• Be sure to drive in a conservative manner, being aware that other drivers are not always scooter conscious.
• Remove your valuables from the scooter when parked.
• Always remove keys from the scooter when parked.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Perry Bikes reserves the right to alter any rates and conditions of hire in this agreement and to hire scooters at Perry Bikes discretion.
2. All rates exclude fuel usage.
3. A valid license to drive a scooter / motorcycle must be held by ANY hirer of Perry Bikes scooters or motorcyles, and must be acceptable in South Africa. The onus lies with the hirer to ensure the license is valid in South Africa.
4. The hirers signature to this rental agreement indicates:
– The hirer accepts Perry Bikes terms and conditions.
– The hirer has inspected the scooter and agrees it is in good working condition and safe to use. No refunds will be issued after delivery.
– The hirer rents the scooter / motorcycle entirely at their own risk and acknowledge they are able to drive the scooter / motorcycle.
5. Insurance is provided by Perry Bikes for third party, damage and theft. A maximum deductible amount of R2,500 will apply to all hirers. It is at the discretion of Perry Bikes staff to deduct for damages when the scooter or motorcycle is returned.
6. The scooter will be returned to Perry Bikes in the same condition it was rented, fair wear and tear exempted. Fair wear and tear consist of reasonable mechanical wear to the engine, transmission brakes, tyres and body. The cost of repairs outside of fair wear and tear will be deducted as per point 5.
7. Scooters must be used in compliance with local traffic rules and regulations. The hirer will be required to pay all traffic violations during the hire period, knowingly or otherwise.
8. The hirer uses the scooter at his/her own personal risk and agrees that Perry Bikes will not accept any responsibility or be held responsible / accountable for any loss, injury or death as a result of or leading from the rental, or driving of the scooter by any person.
9. Perry Bikes will not be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage to any property arising from the use of the scooters or storage supplied.
10. The rental period is as per this rental agreement and any extension must be made known to Perry Bikes, where additional rental costs will apply.
11. The hirer agrees to NOT use the scooter for conveyance of goods, services or persons for financial gain or purpose of speed trial, race or contest. The hirer agrees to use the scooter for the purpose it was intended and not alter it in anyway.
12. The hirer and passenger will always wear helmets as required by South African law.
13. The hirer may NOT, and agrees to not use the scooter if under the influence of any alcohol or drugs or intoxicating substance.
14. The hirer agrees to not allow any third party use of the scooter.
15. All information supplied by the hirer is warranted by the hirer to be true and correct. Any false or misleading information or attempt by the hirer to enter this agreement fraudulently will result in breach of contract and Perry Bikes will not be held liable.