Terms and Conditions
Use of the Website —By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. By agreeing to the terms and conditions stated herein, you also warrant that all personal information supplied; including and not limited to names, addresses and credit card details, is true and correct.
Trademarks —The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. All images used on this website are courtesy of the relevant supplier and Perry Bikes takes no responsibility for the distribution and representation of these images.
External links —External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Warranties —The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
- Perry Bikes makes no representations whatsoever and gives no guarantees against latent or patent defects in respect of the products, and all conditions and warrantees whatsoever, whether implied or otherwise, are hereby expressly included.
- No action or claim of whatever nature shall lie against Perry Bikes arising out of or in connection with any defects in, or unsuitability of, any products.
Disclaimer of liability —The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms —If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Severability —Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable laws —Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of South Africa, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Kwa-Zulu Natal courts located in South Africa, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Placing orders for goods — You acknowledge that all Goods purchased under these Terms are intended for personal non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold. You acknowledge that any Perry Bikes products purchased under these Terms are not for re-sale or commercial use.
- Perry Bikes will not be liable to you for loss you or any third party suffers for a delay or failure to process your order or deliver goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in an order.
Price and payment
- Prices are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR). You must pay in the currency in which the product price is quoted or is selected. If you do not hold an account in the relevant currency you may pay by credit card (or any other method that Perry Bikes may introduce from time to time) and your card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at their current rate.
- Payment is required before the product is provided and is due from the moment the order is accepted. After you have submitted your order, Perry Bikes may take and shall be entitled to receive such payments as is due in respect of the order.
- Payment may be made by credit card or direct banking transfer (EFT), or any such method as Perry Bikes may introduce at it’s absolute discretion.
- Perry Bikes reserves the absolute right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form.
- You will not be charged for any orders that cannot be fulfilled and where appropriate Perry Bikes will refund to your account any sum deducted by Perry Bikes.
- Perry Bikes cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available.
- To maximise security, Perry Bikes does not hold any credit/debit card details. They are held by third-party payment providers.
- PayFast, the third-party payment provider utilised for this website, will email you a one-time-pin (OTP) prior to processing payment to confirm it is you making the order.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected by these Terms.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
– Products being returned must be unused, unworn, undamaged and properly protected.
– We don’t accept any returns after the 3-day grace period.
– You will need to pay for postage when returning the item.
– We recommend using registered mail, as we are not liable for any items lost in the post. Or you can contact us to arrange collection with our couriers at R150 one way.
- Perry Bikes allows the purchaser three (3) days to request a refund/return for a physical product.
- The purchaser is required to meet the following conditions to be eligible for a return or refund;
- Product must be returned in it’s original packaging (if applicable).
- Product must not be used or damaged.
- Product must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Perry Bikes reserves the right to refuse a refund should the above criteria and conditions not be met.
- The purchaser will be held liable for shipping costs in the case of a return and will be billed accordingly. Perry Bikes may take and shall be entitled to receive such payments as is due in respect of the shipping/transport costs.
- Sale items may be returned and/or refunded should the physical product conditions be met.
- Customers may exchange merchandise for a new product, provided the merchandise being returned is not used or damaged, is returned in it’s original packaging and with proof of purchase. In the event of said new product having a discrepancy in price range, the customer will be liable for the difference in cost and will be required to pay said amount before the product is provided.
- Customers may direct all returns to the following address:
7 Tetford Circle
Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Perry Bikes reserves the right to be contacted prior to the customer returning a product, and may be reached by way of phone number or email address as provided below;
Telephone: +2731 566 7411
LOCAL ORDERS – FAQ’S
How long does it take?
Perry Bikes will deliver your order as soon as payment has been received and cleared in our account. Please allow 4 to 7 working days for us to ensure that funds have been cleared and to arrange for courier.
Where to and how much?
Our courier delivers throughout South Africa at a cost of R150 per parcel, depending on the weight of the merchandise. If you have ordered multiple items weighing more than the standard 2kg, an additional shipping fee may be charged.
When will it get here?
Please allow 4 to 7 working days for shipping from the time your order has been placed. As soon as your parcel has been dispatched you will receive an email with your tracking number.
What kind of address do you need?
We’re not really into PO Boxes, so we’ll be needing a physical address for all shipping within South Africa.
Can I come and collect?
We do have branches in Hillcrest and Umhlanga, Durban, so if you’re based in the area please feel free to select ‘collection’ as your shipping option. We’ll let you know once your order has been completed and ready for you to collect. We love visitors – So pop in to collect or even just to say hello.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalise your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
To contact us regarding the above terms and conditions, or any other queries you may have, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org